Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Friday, September 01, 2006

Misc. Friday Pictures

It's Friday and my brain is shot. My toddler has been exhausting this week. Tonight when I sat down to come up with something to blog about while Tom was getting Ben ready for bed, I heard a crash; Ben had thrown the ceramic toothbrush holder on the floor and broken it.

So here are some miscellaneous pictures.

My African violet on the counter:





Still life with various fruit:


Flowers in the garden; if you look closely, you can see black ants in many of the flowers:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Lofty said...

I like that instead of talking about your frustration over the broken toothbrush holder, you go all zen and post pics :) Better than blowing up.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home