Confessions of a Christmas Card Slacker
I haven't sent out Christmas cards yet, unless you count the half-dozen I sent to elderly relatives not on e-mail. If I get it together in the next 24 hours, I will send out my now-traditional e-card, which has the advantage of not being late even if I send it on Christmas. (When I was little, my mom said she got cards that said "Happy Holidays" so they were still on time as long as they got to the recipients by New Year's.)
Before Ben was born, I liked Christmas cards--I had fun picking out the designs, putting on Christmas music, and sitting down with a mug of hot chocolate to get them all done. I still love receiving them, but the thought of sitting down with my outdated address book and several boxes of cards gives me a headache.
So, dear readers, I give you my virtual Christmas card:
Before Ben was born, I liked Christmas cards--I had fun picking out the designs, putting on Christmas music, and sitting down with a mug of hot chocolate to get them all done. I still love receiving them, but the thought of sitting down with my outdated address book and several boxes of cards gives me a headache.
So, dear readers, I give you my virtual Christmas card:
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home