Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Friday, January 26, 2007

New Pictures

Yesterday, I went downtown to see the Old Courthouse. I'm working on a story set in St. Louis, and I realized I didn't have a clear sense of what one would see where. I sat on a park bench and, with chilly fingers, took notes on the sights and sounds around me. Then I went off in search of a Starbucks--you can tell that the downtown isn't exactly thriving because it took me an awfully long time to find one (or any coffee shop).


I also have to throw in these pictures of a bouquet I bought last week from Trader Joe's. I love the combination of colors. (Note the little neck braces on the Gerbera daisies.)







1 Comments:

Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

Ah, daisies are my favorite. I do have a daisy tatto after all!

Hh

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home