Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday Art

Country?

bethel church road


Or the city?

Susquehanna & Girard Avenue

4 Comments:

Blogger tom said...

the city one is neat.

(picking up discussion from your flickr page) i think the red works: (1) because it's generally in a good spot

(2) because it pulls the eye to the detail

i didn't even notice the absence of buildings until i looked at it a second time.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Kaela said...

Thanks! Thanks! I love comments! :)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Kaela said...

The only problem with things disappearing in the country is that I'm not bored drawing cornfields *or* sky. Hmm. I might be going out there again tomorrow so maybe I'll try it out.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

Hard to choose, but I'd pick country...maybe it's the added bit of color?

Hh

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home