Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Friday, March 16, 2007

If you're feeling down...

... these demotivational posters won't help a bit. (Thanks to Karen for passing on the link.) I can't decide which is my favorite; "Adversity," "Dysfunction," and "Sacrifice" are all quite demoralizing.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My personal favorite is the one entitled "Ambition," with the picture of the salmon being eaten by a bear. ("A journey of a thousand miles sometimes ends very, very badly.")

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a lot of those demotivators. They depict my work life very well. And crack me up. (This is PDC, but I can't remember my blogger account)

6:01 PM  
Blogger Kristen Gill, Marketing Manager said...

LMAO!!!!! I love those things!

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite three are:
- Achievement
- Consulting
- Indifference

Thanks for an amusing distraction...
--Christian Left

2:22 PM  
Blogger Precie said...

Keith and I always love these...but I never get around to actually buying them...I should get a pack of the note cards or something. Would that be a weird Father's Day gift? LOL!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home