Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Comic

In the imitation-is-the-sincerest-form-of-flattery department, I was feeling edgy yesterday so I decided to try my hand at a comic. After reading Lynda Barry's 100 Demons, I had been thinking of stories in comic form... but unfortunately, I can't draw. I decided not to let that deter me, and forged ahead.







The funny thing is, making up a story about feeling sad and edgy is a great way to feel better. And actually, I did the comic instead of vacuuming. I'm sure my parents won't mind.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kaela said...

I love it, Tess! YAY!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Kaela said...

The glowing muffin is just great.

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved it! The "normal" sink made me laugh.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home