Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Natural State

I am feeling the urge to join Flickr. Tom has just joined, and he's having fun posting while on the road. Today, I shamelessly steal some of his pictures.

Here, Ben and I pause by the Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau, on the way to Arkansas.


We met up with my brother (and here I have to give a big shout-out to Jay, who tells me he is always afraid of showing up in my writing). Guess where in Arkansas he lives?


We hung out along the riverfront and had dinner outside.


Up for today: the Arkansas state fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home