Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Congratulations!

I confess: I've fallen behind in my blog reading. Over the weekend, as I caught up, I checked in with Lovely Salome/Carrie Lofty. All of a sudden, she's writing about "my agent this" and "my editor that." She sold her book! What a Scoundrel Wants (formerly known as Redeeming Will Scarlett) will be published in late '08. A big round of applause! I don't normally read romance, but I am looking forward to buying a copy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Lofty said...

Thanks for the congrats, Tess. I appreciate it!

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home