Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Halloween Pictures


Once I became a parent, I discovered that these days, Halloween is a season; candy and decorations are in the stores for two full months, and the parties and celebrations go on for at least a fortnight.

We began with a trip to the pumpkin patch in mid-October:



Ben and Tom turned the pumpkins into three lovely jack-o-lanterns.

Ben decided to be a skeleton this year.



I was a Renaissance woman (an old dance costume) and Tom was a monk.

Here, Tom shows off the prize he won at the party we went to:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home