Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

If we had it together enough to send out physical Christmas cards and include a family picture, we would have used this one:


I hope that those of you who celebrate Christmas have had a great one, and that everyone enjoys the final week of 2007!

2 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

Great picture Tess!
I love all of the gorgeous pictures you are taking with your new camera. I've been peeking at your blog and keeping up as much as I can. I especially liked the putting your kids to work entry.
I wonder what Ben is helping with next! :)
I just haven't gotten to leave comments! Sorry!
I hope you are well. I was hoping you'd be in the area for the holidays--I was longing for another in person catch up after our reunion this summer!
I didn't get holiday cards out either! :)
Emily

9:59 PM  
Blogger Big_Daddy said...

Best wishes to you and your family for 2008 Tess!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home