My Big Excuse
I haven't been blogging much lately over the past few months, but I have a good excuse: I have been worn out from the first trimester of pregnancy. I'm 15 weeks tomorrow, though, and some of my energy has started to come back. If only someone would tell the baby to stop making me throw up....
I had a doctor's appointment this morning and heard the whoosh-whoosh-whoosh of the heartbeat on the Doppler. The due date is December 26, so Christmas may turn out to be rather eventful this year.
I had a doctor's appointment this morning and heard the whoosh-whoosh-whoosh of the heartbeat on the Doppler. The due date is December 26, so Christmas may turn out to be rather eventful this year.
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
6 Comments:
Congratulations!!!
Will you find out if it's a boy or girl ahead of time?
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! Having a December baby is... interesting :)
Congratulations!!! I wondered if that was what you hinted at in your "vacation blog".
*happy bounces* :)
Congratulations Tess! I had my suspicions that you were 'quiet' with your bloggin' for this possible reason!
Hope you start to feel better soon and no more bonding with the porcelin bowl!
Emily
Post a Comment
<< Home