First Day of Spring
How's the weather where you are, readers?
The St. Louis area is supposed to get rain and sleet this afternoon, changing over to snow tonight. We have a winter weather advisory until noon tomorrow. The rest of the Midwest is having bad weather as well. Guess I shouldn't put away the winter coats just yet....
The St. Louis area is supposed to get rain and sleet this afternoon, changing over to snow tonight. We have a winter weather advisory until noon tomorrow. The rest of the Midwest is having bad weather as well. Guess I shouldn't put away the winter coats just yet....
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
5 Comments:
Tell me about it. I packed up all our heavy sweaters and jackets last weekend... now it is cold, and raining. I am shivering in my lightweight longsleeved shirt.
Beautiful here in FL. High of 87. But, its heading this way. Sunday the high is 68!!! That's cold for March here.
The weather is great here in Georgia too. It's getting up into the mid 50's this week.
Cold but clear in Wisconsin - low 30s, partly cloudy and dry all week.... haha! We don't get the snow for once!
I'm so jealous of those of you who have nice weather! Ben is really into the snow this time around, though.
Post a Comment
<< Home