Saturday Art
Three things did or didn't happen this weekend.
Antje got her first bed. Here's a picture of Mike, his dad and Antje putting it together:

The second thing is no art was made. The structure in my brain that was enabling me to do it collapsed, and I'm working on rebuilding it. I must talk to Tess about this. Here's a space for no picture:
The third thing is a lot of wine was consumed tonight. Take a look at this grimy glass. And I'm not done yet.
Antje got her first bed. Here's a picture of Mike, his dad and Antje putting it together:

The second thing is no art was made. The structure in my brain that was enabling me to do it collapsed, and I'm working on rebuilding it. I must talk to Tess about this. Here's a space for no picture:
The third thing is a lot of wine was consumed tonight. Take a look at this grimy glass. And I'm not done yet.
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
5 Comments:
Hey, I'm drinking wine too! Mine's white, though. I'm in a pretty foul mood. Let's talk art sometime. Maybe we could trade for a month--you can write, and I'll do art. I've been having the urge to mess with colors lately.
Congrats to Antje on her big-girl bed! The three of them look like they're in a very tiny boat.
I had wine, too! Lovely stuff...
And good luck with the bed. It can be a struggle to start, but a fun step to accomplish.
I had port and thought about whether, if I had been Samwise Gamgee, I'd have managed to be a good enough friend to Frodo or whether I'd have just blown him off when he got too difficult and gone home and sulked. And thus have inadvertantly been the cause of the end of Middle Earth.
I'm sorry your art brain is on the fritz.
Kaela,
I'm sorry the art efforts aren't going well right now, but if you get stuck again, may I request a photo shoot of Miss Antje? Can't wait to see what she looks like these days. :)
I tried to call last night to see how you were doing, but you weren't home (or didn't pick up).
Post a Comment
<< Home