Random Chicken Recipe
I'll be traveling today, so in place of a long, thought-out post, I give you a chicken recipe. I've never actually made it, but I had it at a party and it was delicious. I got it from a local moms board that I'm a part of and passed it on to a different moms board, and now I'm sharing it with you, dear reader. Isn't the internet great? When I get back home, I plan to try actually making it myself.
Crock-Pot Chicken
4-6 thawed chicken breasts
2 jars of salsa (brand of your choice)
1 packet taco seasoning
1 can black beans
Mix in the salsa, the taco seasoning, and the black beans in the crock pot. Stir until taco seasoning is mixed in. Add chicken breasts cook (on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 6-8 hours) until chicken is done. The chicken falls apart, and you can serve it on tortillas with some sour cream and shredded cheese, or you can use as a dip with tortilla chips.
Crock-Pot Chicken
4-6 thawed chicken breasts
2 jars of salsa (brand of your choice)
1 packet taco seasoning
1 can black beans
Mix in the salsa, the taco seasoning, and the black beans in the crock pot. Stir until taco seasoning is mixed in. Add chicken breasts cook (on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 6-8 hours) until chicken is done. The chicken falls apart, and you can serve it on tortillas with some sour cream and shredded cheese, or you can use as a dip with tortilla chips.
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
3 Comments:
So where are you going?
Have a great trip!
I made it and loved it!!!! I served it over rice garnished with some sour cream and a little cheese. YUM-MY!!!!!
Kellee--I went to Philadelphia and then DC. It was a crazy schedule, and it would have been nonstop fun if I hadn't developed an ear infection....
Post a Comment
<< Home