Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Working


As I wrote to Kaela in a comment a little while ago, I've felt more like pictures than words lately. I can't draw, so I've been taking photographs. I call this picture "Working."

4 Comments:

Blogger Tess said...

Why?

7:25 PM  
Blogger Counting_Blessings said...

I like this image of work -- it is especially fitting on a Friday !

Tracy

(posting as I'm working from home on a Friday, sitting in my pjs & slippers!)

6:38 AM  
Blogger Kaela said...

Good for you, lady!

Love the slippers-

1:45 PM  
Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

Love this, too!!! I agree it is a good Friday working pic.

I took a lot of photos at the birth yesterday and today driving home from a class that are beautiful and will share...

...some words get weary.

Hh

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home