Triptastic Survey
Since I'm still on the road, I'm inviting reader participation today:
1) What is the best trip you've ever taken?
2) If you could go anywhere in the world without worrying about money, where would you go?
3) What is the funniest thing that's ever happened to you on a trip?
4) What is the farthest you've ever been from home?
1) What is the best trip you've ever taken?
2) If you could go anywhere in the world without worrying about money, where would you go?
3) What is the funniest thing that's ever happened to you on a trip?
4) What is the farthest you've ever been from home?
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
3 Comments:
1) Disney World with Matthew--hectic and tiring and slower than our usual Disney pace, but so very cool with a toddler!
2) I'd tour Europe...for a year. I'd start with Britain and work my way east!
3) I'm not sure. When I was maybe 15, I was at the Dallas airport with my mom, and a random businessman said something to me that I didn't understand. When I asked him what he said, he pointed to my T-shirt (a UPenn shirt from my cousin) and said, "Go, Quakers!" I was sooooo confused...and young.
4) California. (I live on the East Coast.)
1) What is the best trip you've ever taken?
Boy Scouts, 1997, Philmont New Mexico. Backpacking the Rockies for 2 weeks straight.
2) If you could go anywhere in the world without worrying about money, where would you go?
Europe. Anywhere. Well, except France.
3) What is the funniest thing that's ever happened to you on a trip?
Boy Scouts, Philmont. Peeing in the woods in just my skivvies. Bear grunts, I run and pee on myself all the way to the tent.
4) What is the farthest you've ever been from home?
Boy Scouts, Philmont, Backpacking the Rockies, etc, etc.
1) What is the best trip you've ever taken?
That's tough! I enjoyed DisneyWorld with my immediate and extended family a few years ago--my folks treated everyone for a family reunion.
I've also travelled to Acapulco for business and it was beautiful.
I've been in every state but Hawaii and loved Williamburg, Virginia ALOT, and have been there many time.
2) If you could go anywhere in the world without worrying about money, where would you go?
A tour of Europe: Italy, Greece, Great Britain--all over including visiting relatives there...
and I'd like to visit Israel.
3) What is the funniest thing that's ever happened to you on a trip?
Oh--I'd have to narrow it down from SOOO many choices!
4) What is the farthest you've ever been from home?
Alaska from Michigan, then more recently Acapulco from Washington state.
Post a Comment
<< Home