Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturday Art

Pointer

This is the mental image I've been getting all week when I try to draw. How can anyone be inventive with someone's finger in your face? It's why I didn't post (or draw for that matter) last week. Nobody likes a bully.

3 Comments:

Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

Is this the equivalent of writer's block, Kaela?

Hh

9:30 AM  
Blogger Kaela said...

Yes, exactly.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Tess said...

I told Kaela this in an email--that picture looks a lot like my inner critic. I'm not as visual a person, so I mostly think of my inner critic as a harsh, nagging voice.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home