Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Monday, April 03, 2006

Who knew?

Adults can get ear infections too! No wonder these things make kids so grouchy. Luckily the source of my EI is cute, so I think I'll forgive him....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still get ear infections too. It happens mostly when I'm around someone who smokes. So, I know how you feel :(. Get better soon.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Precie said...

Yup, he looks totally worth the trouble! :)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

SOOOO cute and getting cuter!

Hh

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home