Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Saturday Art: A Picture I Stole

Photo by MikeWebkist on flickr.com.


Well, I didn't steal it, exactly. Kaela is at a wedding in Pittsburgh today, so I'm assuming she's not going to post any art. I didn't have any artistic pictures to post, and I won't subject my readers to my "drawing." Instead, I took this photograph from the flickr album of Kaela's husband Mike. I hope he doesn't mind (although he probably won't since his album is public and I pull images off flickr all the time). It's called "Do Sheep Dream of Little Fluffy Clouds?" Maybe when he has a chance, Mike can tell us a little bit about the picture. (And Kaela, if you decide to post after all, feel free to delete this post.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

OMG! That picture cracks me up! Just lastnight I was playing with my bathroom mirror that has three mirrored doors, and my camera. I captured some interesting pics that are somewhat similar.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home