Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Monday, July 31, 2006

Happy Anniversary...

... to Tom! I can't believe it has been seven years already. We've known each other for fourteen years--almost half my life.

4 Comments:

Blogger Precie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Tonya said...

That is a SWEET picture of you.

Happy Anniversary!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Counting_Blessings said...

Happy Anniversary - what a great picture of you and Tom. Many blessings and happiness to you both.

14 years together -- quite an achievement indeed!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

You share an anniversary with my friend and fellow blogger, Doulicia! And OUR anniversary was the 29th!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Hh

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home