Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Saturday Art

This is not terribly exciting but I fixed my Dogs at Night painting. Here's the old version:

Dogs at Night

Here's the fixed one:

Dogs at Night

Overall, it's probably not the best composition in the world. It's just that it's hard to push myself when there's no actual demand for the work.


***

I do have my own art blog up now. I started it to post comics. Check it out if you get a chance:

http://myartblag.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Tess said...

"It's just that it's hard to push myself when there's no actual demand for the work."

Yup, know the feeling.

Glad to hear you sent things out, though. Did you notice I gave you a link?

8:38 PM  
Blogger Kaela said...

Did you? Nice. :)

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home