Saturday Art
Look! A revision!
A few weeks ago (I think) I posted this:

I got some feedback from some other illustrators and revised it. Now it looks like this:

In the first picture I hadn't decided on the attitude of the larger dog (was he excited? Scared?). But I figured it out and drew him with a feeling in mind. I haven't gotten an official critique yet but I will this week.
(Sorry that my scans are so crappy. I do this late at night and am always too tired to try)
A few weeks ago (I think) I posted this:

I got some feedback from some other illustrators and revised it. Now it looks like this:

In the first picture I hadn't decided on the attitude of the larger dog (was he excited? Scared?). But I figured it out and drew him with a feeling in mind. I haven't gotten an official critique yet but I will this week.
(Sorry that my scans are so crappy. I do this late at night and am always too tired to try)
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home