Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Monday, September 25, 2006

Poll for Bloggers

When you are sick, do you

A) not post
B) blog about being sick
C) post links or find something else relatively easy to do
D) post as normal?

5 Comments:

Blogger tom said...

i don't post.

but then, i hardly ever post anyway.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

hmmm, I probably post as normal

6:17 PM  
Blogger Counting_Blessings said...

Wait - you mean moms are allowed to get sick?

No posting from me if anyone in the house if feeling run-down...

7:12 PM  
Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

I have posted (once?) about being sick--maybe twice. I put a list of things I do when I'm sick. Blogging made me feel better that time, and it was something easy.

I did NOT post at all post-surgery recently. I thought I would--was planning on it. I just wasn't up to it!

Hh

9:51 PM  
Blogger Carrie Lofty said...

Post about being sick. Which I will do later today. Grumble....

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home