Arch Words
Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest
Name: Tess
Home: St. LouisI'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.
E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com


4 Comments:
Hi Tess!
I was thinking about Kristen (Kikigill) tonight and came across her blog. In it she mentioned "Tess" and her 6-word stories. I thought it must be you and came by to see what you have been writing about. I loved the pictures of Ben in the snow. Jakob and I had a lot of time home together with the recent snow days.
I just wanted to let you know I enjoyed your blog and hope that we will get a chance for Ben and Jakob to play together eventually!
Hi, Kelly! I'm so glad you stopped by! I don't make it to the May 2004 board much anymore. We should definitely get together this summer when you're on vacation, if not sooner. We could do the zoo or the butterfly house.
Hmm. I'm sorry. Today's high in Atlanta is 56F. ;)
I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:
www.americanlegends.blogspot.com
If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.
Thanks,
David
Post a Comment
<< Home