Valentine's Day Poll
There's a week left, but hearts are everywhere in the stores. A quick poll about Valentine's Day:
1) Do you have any Valentine's Day plans?
2) What would your ideal Valentine's Day gift be?
3) When do you think stores should start displaying Valentine's Day stuff?
4) Do you think Valentine's Day is A) overhyped, B) fun, C) romantic, or D), something else?
Extra credit: Name the woman credited with popularizing mass-produced Valentine's cards in the U.S. (Half credit if you have to look it up on Wikipedia.)
1) Do you have any Valentine's Day plans?
2) What would your ideal Valentine's Day gift be?
3) When do you think stores should start displaying Valentine's Day stuff?
4) Do you think Valentine's Day is A) overhyped, B) fun, C) romantic, or D), something else?
Extra credit: Name the woman credited with popularizing mass-produced Valentine's cards in the U.S. (Half credit if you have to look it up on Wikipedia.)
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
4 Comments:
1) Do you have any Valentine's Day plans? Nope
2) What would your ideal Valentine's Day gift be? Some 5.00 roses from the van on the side of the road - pretty and last just as long.
3) When do you think stores should start displaying Valentine's Day stuff? 2 Weeks prior is enough
4) Do you think Valentine's Day is A) overhyped, B) fun, C) romantic, or D), something else? fun
Extra credit: Name the woman credited with popularizing mass-produced Valentine's cards in the U.S. (Half credit if you have to look it up on Wikipedia.) Ok, I know it was a first lady off the top of my head. Let me google - AHHHH, wrong - Esther A. Howland
Hi, Linda! Nice to see you around. I was wondering what happened to your blog....
Here's my new address: http://pereiraland.blogspot.com/
1) Do you have any Valentine's Day plans? No
2) What would your ideal Valentine's Day gift be?
Mark asked me just this morning. I said no flowers. As pretty as they are, it's a ridiculous price to pay for something that's not going to last. I told him perfume that he can tolerate, or CHOCOLATE, but NOT Elmer's. Blech. I may rethink the flowers and tell him I'd like flowers to plant! Like bulbs or a bush..
3) When do you think stores should start displaying Valentine's Day stuff? 2 weeks..
4) Do you think Valentine's Day is A) overhyped, B) fun, C) romantic, or D), something else?
(A) I also think it's super cheesey and forced. Although, it's nice to be able to say your sweetheart did do something.
Post a Comment
<< Home