Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Saturday Art

Manayunk antennas

This view is from a little street in Manayunk. I parked the car and drank my coffee while I painted it. Occasionally someone would walk by and kind look at me in the car but would then pass by. I listened to npr for a little while and then switched to music. I got stuck on this song which helped me make some final decisions in the painting. The same song also helped me complete this one. It's off the new Clap Your Hands Say Yeah album. Anyone who likes moody music should buy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home