Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday Art

I went to a children's book illustrator's conference all day today. They are useful not only for the information they provide but for the sketching and general art musing time they offer.

Here's one page from my sketchbook/notebook.

sketchbook page

If you can read any of it, note that the only writing about the power point presentation is on the far left. The rest of the writing is random art thoughts and sketches of my surroundings. A good day, all in all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home