Almost There
Our kitchen renovations are almost done. Thank goodness. I've spend the past few months grateful that we didn't buy a true "fixer-upper," because I simply wouldn't have had the stamina for it.
The old stainless steel restaurant sink is now near the washer and dryer in the basement. As much as I hated it as a kitchen sink, I think it will make an excellent laundry sink. The workman is nearly finished patching the walls and hooking up the garbage disposal. Then in the coming days we will paint the walls, so we no longer have to suffer the electrifying shade of yellow. I will be happy to have the work finished, and our space back.
The old stainless steel restaurant sink is now near the washer and dryer in the basement. As much as I hated it as a kitchen sink, I think it will make an excellent laundry sink. The workman is nearly finished patching the walls and hooking up the garbage disposal. Then in the coming days we will paint the walls, so we no longer have to suffer the electrifying shade of yellow. I will be happy to have the work finished, and our space back.
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
1 Comments:
Oh the joys of remodeling, especially a kitchen! And, still I marvel that we are old enough to be concerned about the fact that the old kitchen sick will make a nice wash basin, or that we are remodeling houses to begin with. I'm stuck in a time warp...really, I am.
Post a Comment
<< Home