Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Monday, June 25, 2007

Oh, come on!

Tonight Tom and I sat down to watch Creature Comforts. The producers conducted extensive interviews with "ordinary American" and then matched audio clips with animals created by Aardman Animation. The first two episodes I found moderately funny; the third one made me laugh out loud several times. I was looking forward to tonight's episode, but when we sat down to see it, we discovered that TiVo hadn't recorded it because it was no longer in the schedule. I had to do a quick online search to find out that CBS has no definite plans to air the remaining episodes.


If you've seen the show and liked it, the Creature Comforts web site has suggestions for contacting CBS. Honestly, it's enough to make me stop watching TV. Why must so many shows look depressingly the same? Whatever happened to letting a show build an audience?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home