Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Apple-Picking


Yesterday we had our annual apple-picking adventure. Due to a late frost, the orchards have fewer apples than usual, and they won't have any in October. The only kind available for picking was Golden Delicious.

This year, Ben was intent on finding the best apples. He had his own little bag to fill, and over the past day and a half he has been asking from apples from his bag.




Hard to believe that in the three years since his first apple-picking he has grown up so much....

1 Comments:

Blogger Precie said...

AWWWWWW!!! Yay for the annual family apple-picking! What a great tradition! And what a cutie...both then and now!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home