Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Welcome, Margaret!

Little Meg was born via C-section on 1/2/09 at 4:03 PM. I'm working on the birth story, but in the meantime, here's a picture:


We came home from the hospital yesterday. Ben was very excited to meet his sister, and he proudly wore his "Big Brother" t-shirt to preschool this morning.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a beauty. Congratulations.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Carrie Lofty said...

Congratulations! She looks absolutely peaceful in that pic :)

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been haunting your blog for news. She is beautiful! And the other pic you sent of Ben is wonderful. He looks so proud. Congratulations.

Janan

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's so cute!! Congratulations! Glad everyone is safe and sound. :)

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on! She's adorable. I'm so happy for you two. Please, share more photos!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks so....complacent. Many wishes that she continue so :)

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful, adorable baby. So happy for you all.
-Tamara

9:04 PM  
Blogger Counting_Blessings said...

congratulations !! what a beautiful baby girl!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Big_Daddy said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting! What a great addition to the family. I'm sure it will be fun for Ben too.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home