Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Magazine Deadline Is Almost Here!

If you're in St. Louis and you know a writer ages 12-18, please encourage them to submit to the StudioSTL magazine! Our deadline is March 1, 2010. We've received some wonderful pieces already, but we would love to see more. More information about our guidelines, as well as a link to last year's magazine, can be found here.

We're looking forward to putting out another great magazine!

1 Comments:

Blogger batuan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home