Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Shadows

A few days ago, Ben was standing in the bright afternoon sunlight in our kitchen and suddenly noticed his shadow. He laughed at it and touched it.



We experimented with making shadows with the letter magnets. I made my shadow do a silly dance.


And just as he was losing interest, I took a quick self-portrait:

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Rebecca notices the shadows too. Every night when we rock she points and says "Becca's shadow, Mommy's shadow" Pretty observant kids we have, huh?

2:25 PM  
Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

I LOVE this! How wonderful that you were able to document this!

Hh

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home