Nothing To Say
It's been a long week, and it's only Thursday. I simply cannot think of anything to write today. Politics? I've done that lately, and I don't feel like getting agitated. Parenting? My kid is still cute and he still drives me crazy sometimes. Religion? Way too tired to go there. Pictures of flowers? I feel bad for inundating my readers with photos of my garden. Interesting links? I can't think of any.
I also discovered that if you google looking for poetry about "nothing to say," you find a lot of poems that aren't very good.
I also discovered that if you google looking for poetry about "nothing to say," you find a lot of poems that aren't very good.
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
2 Comments:
I like the pictures of your flowers....
I love your thought provoking (and sometimes controversial to some) posts but understand when you need a break.
Post a Comment
<< Home