Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saturday Art

I have plenty of drawings from the beach to post but I'm having problems with my in-laws' scanner (I'm still not home). If Tess reads this maybe she will let me post them this week.

Here's some pictures of the trip instead:

Antje and Mom
Antje and my mom

Sun
My sister

Cameron and Alex
My sister's twins

Jordan
My sister's oldest son


Sarah
My step-cousin

Mike
Mike

Jordan and John Ryan
My nephew and brother. We hung out on the porch for hours everyday. It was so hot that it was the most we could do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tess said...

Wow--you're not home yet? Just let me know when you want to post the drawings. :)

5:01 AM  
Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

You're an artist with a camera, too!

Hh

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home