Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

Yes, dear readers, it has been an entire year since I started Arch Words. Kaela joined me three weeks later with "Night Beach," her first piece of Saturday Art.


In honor of the occasion, I've cleaned up my blogroll, added a counter, shortened my profile, and added a preliminary list of links. I'd like to give a big thank-you to my readers and fellow bloggers for making this past year fun.

6 Comments:

Blogger Precie said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!

Yay!!! Two anniversaries to celebrate in two days!!!

Confetti!!! Balloons!!! Noisemakers!!!! Woo hoo!!!!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Counting_Blessings said...

I ditto everything that precie said :)


(and i'm honored to have made your blogroll - yipee!)

2:18 PM  
Blogger Kristen Gill, Marketing Manager said...

Awwwww...I cannot even believe it's been a year! I am so happy to have gotten to know you and read about your life and insights here on your blog. It's been a little harder to keep up lately...stop being so darn prolific, will you?

Just kidding!

OK...this word verification is OOC:
pyvshwfy

6:10 PM  
Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

I'm SO GLAD you settled on "Arch Words." It's such a great title for the blog of a writer living in St. Louis, dontcha know.

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!!

Hh

7:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can I please use this image in a powerpoint project I am doing for a technology fair at school?

7:47 AM  
Blogger Tess said...

Sure! Just give credit to Kaela Parkhouse.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home