Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sketches from the Outer Banks, NC

I told myself I would draw once a day while on vacation... which didn't quite happen but I did do some. These are some of the better ones:


Ocean View

Steps to the Beach House

Antje
(Antje - of course)

Beach Book


Pool Girl

2 Comments:

Blogger Tess said...

I like the color one!

Wish we were a bit closer to the Outer Banks....

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Poker Blinds said...

Well, and what further?

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home