Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Friday, June 29, 2007

Booty (Re)call

I simply can't believe it: Veggie Booty has been recalled by the FDA due to fears of salmonella. Ben's favorite snack is the trifecta: Goldfish crackers, raisins, and Veggie Booty. I don't look forward to explaining to him that his beloved VB (which Salon.com dubbed "basically crack for babies") is now off limits.

And could we please make the American food supply a little bit safer?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy is in mourning, too.

And I think I am going to have to start my own garden after all. This food scare stuff is getting ridiculous. If only we were a sophisticated industrialized nation with government oversight of our food supply. Oh wait...

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home