Now I Understand Why People Hire Painters
I hate painting. I'm also bad at it. That's about all I have to say today.
Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
5 Comments:
I concur with that thought.
If you buy my plane ticket I will fly out there and paint your living room. I'll do the trim, I'll tape things, I'll lay drop cloths. I'll clean up my brushes, I'll smile and you can do whatever you please.
I am so seriously tempted.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yep. That about says it. Additionally, it just feels like it takes so long right?! -with the cutting in of corners, multi coats, trim and cleaning. I was so happy when we first moved into our place, due to time constraints, we had to hire someone to paint a few of our rooms. Sometime afterwards, we got around to painting our downstairs and a couple of the rooms upstairs... I feel for ya.
Post a Comment
<< Home