Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Saturday Art

I'll be posting here, late, tomorrow. My daughter is sick, and I didn't get to it today. Check back on Sunday if you'd like to see some stuff.

***

Here we go:

dogs eating


These are the prototype dog characters I'm developing for a children's book. I'm so tired I can't think of anything to add. I will probably post more next Saturday... if I draw them. ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Tess said...

What kind of sick? If she has pinkeye or an ear infection, I'll feel very, very guilty.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Big_Daddy said...

Tracy John and I hope she feels better :(

4:41 PM  
Blogger Kaela said...

No, there's no pinkeye or ear infection. When she's not throwing up she's limp like a rag doll. We've both watched a lot of tv today.

Thanks for the concern.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Francesca said...

I am so in love with that dog asleep in his bowl. What a moment.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home