Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

I have several packages of Peeps left over from the photo shoot. Thursday after I took the pictures, I ate an entire package of 5 and felt a little queasy for the rest of the afternoon, and I haven't wanted to touch one since.

Here is Ben enjoying his first Peep:


If you like Peeps photos, you can check out the Peeps-tastic photo pool on flickr.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen Gill, Marketing Manager said...

I LOVE that picture of Ben. I love that he is enjoying his first Peep...I don't like Peeps. (I also don't like Circus Peanuts, Jaimi...)

6:37 PM  
Blogger Tess said...

Shudder at the thought of Circus Peanuts....

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home