Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Thursday, April 05, 2007

My Peeps

The Post-Dispatch has been having a Primp My Peeps contest to challenge readers to come up with the most interesting and artistic use of Peeps. Two of my favorites can be seen here and here. Inspired by these and other Peep-related work (such as this Lord of the Rings parody and this Peeps for Passover series) , I decided to take my own Peep pictures.

Here's Ophelia:



Two Peeps that were probably not able to withstand the rains:



A Peep consulting Buddha:




A Peep being eaten by a lion:

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Lofty said...

I do like the Buddha one :)

And that Noah's playset looks very familiar. Did you take those pics at my house?

7:24 AM  
Blogger Kaela said...

That's hilarious!

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home